Chevron Left
Back to The Science of Well-Being for Teens

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being for Teens by Yale University

4.9
stars
76 ratings

About the Course

A recent survey found that 37% of teens say they have poor mental health. This 6-week course aims to curb this mental health crisis by bringing together the best insights from Dr. Laurie Santos’ popular Yale course Psychology and the Good Life. In this course, you will explore what the field of psychology teaches us about how to be happier, how to feel less stressed, and how to thrive in high school and beyond. The lessons along with short weekly ‘happiness homework’ assignments will ultimately prepare you to put these scientific findings into practice. The ultimate goal is for you to feel better and build healthier habits. Parents, teachers, and other professionals supporting teenagers may also find the course beneficial. Note: This course does not confer Yale University grade, credit or student status. THE SCIENCE OF WELL-BEING FOR TEENS WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE ARTHUR M. BLANK FAMILY FOUNDATION AND THE JOHN TEMPLETON FOUNDATION....

Top reviews

AH

Feb 19, 2023

This course has helped me so much I would definitely recommend it. This has helped so many struggles I had been facing. I am very grateful I found this course and could participate in it.

HJ

Mar 7, 2023

I recommend this course for anyone who is looking to find a start on well-being and happiness in their lives.

Filter by:

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being for Teens

By Phoebe W

Feb 10, 2023

Great content, engaging, and interesting. Dr. Santos presents the information in an enjoyable way.

By Ashleigh H

Feb 20, 2023

By JOKHA A

Feb 16, 2023

I am thankful for all the information I GOT. It is amazing and wonderful. Thank you all.

By Rosalba L

Mar 12, 2023

Es claro, concreto, interesante y sencillo. Introduce gradualmente en el tema permitiendo la implementación de lo aprendido

Lastima que los videos no tengan subtítulos y la traducción del texto no es de muy buena calidad

By Erin G

Feb 26, 2023

I really liked all the different psychprotips shared! I can use them for myself, but also teach my own children!

By David M

Mar 14, 2023

I've given this course a five star review because it's absolutely excellent.Its a very practical course. The way the videos have been made is very good, the materials used such as the pictures make understanding much easier and the professor Laurie Santos breaks down the explanation in a simple way everyone would understand. This course is very helpful and apply-able.

By James C

Feb 16, 2023

This has been an extremely rewarding experience that is helping me continue my pursuit in life. Dr. Santos is definitely helping teens, and everyone who takes this, to truly learn how to affect positive change in their lives for the better, and supports it with excellent references to great research.

By Raquel P G

Feb 26, 2023

I love Laurie, I did the same course but for adults 2 years ago, and I enjoyed it and this course like a mother I love too. I thing is very necessary to give to our teens skills to develop in them life.. But This course is not only for teens is for every ones who wants to live a better life

By Rolando N G

Feb 26, 2023

Este curso dictado por la Dra. Santos es extraordinariamente bueno, cumple con un doble objetivo, lograr un mejor bienestar personal y como consecuencia hacer por medio de nuestro comportamiento un mejor entorno donde participamos desarrollando nuestras vidas.

By Carrie D

Mar 26, 2023

This was one of the best classes I have ever taken. I can't wait to continue and listen to her podcast. I'm happy (no pun intended) that I finished and did well but a bit sad its over, I enjoyed it so much.

By Ana G

Mar 7, 2023

This is such a nice course to understand how we behave, our misconceptions when it comes to happiness and how to achieve it, and to learn some really nice and simple techniques to work on our real happiness.

By Yağızhan M

Mar 18, 2023

It was a really great course to take for well being with the psychprotips it became really great for me so thanks Santos teacher:)

By Grace F

Mar 10, 2023

I have truly learned so much from this course. Thank you to the Yale school for providing me with this opportunity. :)

By Harshada J

Mar 8, 2023

By Ella M

Mar 27, 2023

I loved taking this course and am very excited to implement what I learned into my daily life!

By Corban J

Mar 27, 2023

This was a really good class, I would suggest it to everyone who thinks they might need it!

By MACHAR B

Mar 4, 2023

I had learned a lot through this wonderful course taught by amazing Lecturer..Thank you

By Nguyen T T H

Mar 21, 2023

I love it. Simple and Valuable. Thank you very much Dr Laurie and the team.

By SHASHI K

Mar 4, 2023

for sure you will learn some great things about hacks for happiness here.

By Daniela C

Mar 20, 2023

A very practical, useful course! Thank you for the opportunity!

By Alex G

Mar 4, 2023

Fun, accessible relevant,; vigorous, too.

By Reagan B

Mar 12, 2023

Loved this course, Would 100% Reccomend!

By Gabriel R

Mar 20, 2023

Everyone should take this course!

By danny h

Feb 14, 2023

Awesome course, works well.

By Deepika R S